The facilities on offer at Darshams Farm are extensive – and come together to provide incredible training grounds for horses and riders alike.
The facilities include:
- Undercover Horse walker.
- Lunge/backing pen.
- 45m x 25m wax-coated indoor school.
- 65m x 35m Martin Collins, Ecotrack, outdoor school with teaching/viewing area.
- Three furlong circular gallops and 6 furlong strait gallops which are ideal for fitness training.
- Jumping field (which also houses the boarded dressage arena), where there is a full course of show jumps and a large variety of cross country fences, including ditches, water and step complexes, all catering for an array of levels.
- Ample Lorry parking and hook-ups for residential coaching camps.
- Separate stable block for visiting horses at residential camps.
- Separate barn with large loose boxes for broodmares and their foals.
- Large paddocks for broodmares, foals and youngsters.
- Individual paddocks for working horses, all varying in size dependent of horses needs.
- Common room/teaching area.
- Wash area with heat lamps.
- Zamar, clipping and veterinary treatment area.
- Water Treadmill (currently not in use).